Monday, June 26, 2006

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!

I love Keira Knightly. If I could look like anyone famous it would be her. I am loving this picture right now! It is so sweet and I just love the expression on her face.



I really like this dress. I haven't yet taken the time to find out who it is... but I think it was a wonderful look for the occasion. She wears the dress well and white really is her color. I love the fit, I love the way the material flows efforlessly to the ground, and I am particularly loving the long pieces hanging from one sholder.








While I was watching the E! News red carpet coverage everyone was really loving Jonny Depp... Now, I appreciate Jonny-- and I love him as Jack Sparrow... but I do not find him in the least bit attractive! Especially not next to Orlando Bloom!






Hello! Orlando Bloom is just too beautiful for words! I don't know who this big guy in the right is... but boy would I love to be him right then!!












PS How disturbing is this!?!

No comments: