Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Finally...

Well, I am all moved into my apartment in Noe Valley, and I started school on Tuesday. The plan is my posts will have more to do with San Francisco, not so much general fashion... but we'll see how that goes.

I don't know anyone here yet, but Stella (my dog) is good company... I don't have cable yet either so I missed Project Runway! (It's ok though, my Dad TiVoed it for me). I watched Cheaper by the Dozen instead...

I guess it's sale season. Neimans had tons of stuff on sale, which is great, but I hate digging through expensive clothes like that (It's totally different at Forever 21 for some reason), and I hate when upscale stores get crowded. I spent too much money anyway. I got an adorable Juicy dog bag (most of them are so ugly) for only $115! (reg $298) and I bought a Marc Jacobs Stam Hobo... I shouldn't have... but it was love. You can't deny true love!

Anyway, I need to get a job now. Ha.

No comments: