Sunday, September 10, 2006

Jenni Kayne

I picked my favorite of all the alarmingly pretty looks from Jenni Kayne's Spring collection to share with you, my dear readers. (All 9 of you, ha!)

Regarding the dress on the left: This dress is so perfectly pretty! It will suit a variety of body styles and will be perfect for a mid-spring garden party. (Which, you know, there are so many of these days! Hehe...) Look forward to seeing a direct knock-off of this frock at a Forever 21 near you. And the one on the right: On the off chance I have to make a red carpet appearance this spring and if perchance I am able to bag myself some designer duds for the event...this is will be the dress for me! Love! Love! Love!!!


Cropped leather jackets! Wear them with everything! Get one in each color! Transform a casual pretty outfit into something edgy and chic with a black jacket, take the edge off with a grey one... <3

No comments: