Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Winter Woes, Happy Toes

The days when I just can't bear to wear my sky high heels seem to always start with a cold, grey morning. I just can't get myself out of my Uggs and into a pair of MJ heels...

For those days, serveral comfort brands have released fashion shoes. Unfortunately, I was unable to find any budget shoes specificly marketed for comfort... but the shoes I found are adorable! Here are the finds...


Easy Spirit Alegria boots $505 on the Easy Spirit website. I love these! They are perfect boots for this season, and classic enough to last for many seasons to come.



Easy Spirit Devora $295 on the Easy Spirit website. I love the strap on these, it will really elongate the leg and add a fun detail to set them apart from every other pump out there.



Hi I love these. Easy Spirit Leah for $430 available on the Easy Spirit website. If I had $430 to spare I would so own these. They are so now.



These lovely ladies are by Cole Haan and Nike Air (Anabel Pump $275) and are available on the Cole Haan website. Patent is still hot, bows are hot, these shoes are hot.



Aerosoles Open Pose for $80.95 on Zappos.com. I like these the best in this color, but they are available in 3 other colorways. The nice, clean classic look is reminiscent of Chanel and perfect for most work situations. (I guess you should avoid them if you're a carpenter or something...)


Anyone know of some inexpensive comfort fashion shoes out there?

No comments: