Sunday, July 08, 2007

Shoes. Shoes...OMG Shoes.

I had the best voicemail waiting for me when I got up on Thursday. It was the Giant Russian calling to let me know that all of the Spring shoes at Marc Jacobs were on sale for $100. Yeah. $100. Insane. I couldn't believe my ears!

Needless to say I took an early and long coffee break when I got to work!! Robert met me and I parctically ran down Maiden Lane! The store was busier than I had ever seen it... and Cute Boy was working. (Side note: I have no idea how I became Giant Russian's client and not Cute Boys. Sigh.)

I bought 4 pairs of shoes! I spent $434 on about $2500 worh of shoes. AMAzing!! Talk about a fashion high!

So here is the loot!



These are exotic skin (snake? I'm really not sure what they are) and soo amazingly pretty and soft... and would have put me back a cool $900!



No comments: