Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's time to live the dream

After talking about moving to LA for, like, two years the time has come for me to actually do it!

Tomorrow is my last day at work. I baked cupcakes for everyone and printed out my contact information on cute little business cards. I think it will be hard to leave tomorrow evening... but once I do I will go running! I absolutely love the people that I have spent the last year (ish) with. If it hadn't been for them I would've quit long ago and never looked back!

Starting Monday I will be pounding the pavement down in LA looking for just the right job. Ideally, I will find something in styling... but I would be perfectly happy doing anything for a fashion company that I can believe in and whose product I can really get behind. (If you know anything, help a sister out!)

No comments: