Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I <3 Dolce & Gabbana (SS 07)


I know any straight American guy who sees these shorts will hate them, but I love them! The length is fabulous. I love the way it shows off his muscles. These shorts are a must for a man with muscular legs!


I'm not real sure what I would think of this outfit walking down the street... I am sure I would assume he was on his way to or from football practice... but it is so hot, I had to post it. I really like the short sleeve sweatshirt with the long sleeve shirt underneath- that part of the outfit is very wearable (and still very hot).


This is awesome. I love the classic preppy look and what they have done with it this season is great! He looks slightly disheveled, but still ready for tea with his grandmother in the Hamptons.


I don't like these shoes, but I really like everything else. This is so wearable! Any guy could wear this whole outfit (minus the shoes) and look great! (Note to guys: dress like this.)


I love this color pallette. I love the bag. I love the shorts.


Now this is summer fashion!!!


View the whole Dolce & Gabbana Mens Spring/Summer 2007 collection at British Vogue.

No comments: