Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Sartorialist in San Francisco!

The Sartorialist will be in San Francisco in a couple weeks doing some events for Saks! I am super excited! I really really hope he takes a picture of me! Hehe, I would feel so special! Also, I hope he draws all the well dressed people out of the woodwork, because I so rarely see them around the city.

Here is the scoop on his trip here (lifted straight from his blog):

Beginning in San Francisco on Saturday the 14th of October I will begin a series of events with Saks Fifth Avenue - a kind of "An Evening with The Sartorialist featuring....". The first in San Fran will Jean-Claude Colban of Charvet.

I will conduct a short interview with Jean-Claude, the audience can ask questions, and I will present Jean-Claude with questions that have been emailed to me before the event. Of course I will photograph the event and the (hopefully super-stylish) audience and will post the replies of Jean-Claude to the questions you have emailed...

Again I hope we have a great turn out of The Sartorialist fans. I will announce any further events as they are confirmed.


Woo hoo! I'm seriously so excited right now! :)

No comments: